Asymmetrical twin flat spray air-injector nozzles
Extremely low-drift, air-aspirating air injector twin flat spray nozzle for optimized deposition and reduced spray shadow at higher driving speeds.
• High drift reduction over entire pressure range
• Nozzle in cap with MULTIJET bayonet system
• Twin flat spray jet 30°/50° with asymmetrical spray angles and flow rates
• 90°/120° gives on the target area the same spray width
• Finer droplet spectrum to the front in driving direction for optimum wetting
• Coarser, more drift-resistant droplet spectrum to the rear
• Precise border application in combination with IS border nozzle
• Optimum user protection thanks to removal/installation of the injector with protective gloves without tools (Patent)
• JKI approval for mixed equipment with ID3 nozzles with the same nozzle size in the boom center section
There are no reviews yet.