Slotted high-quality cone nozzle, in which pesticides enter the created chamber before spraying. While rotating, together with the water, the still large enough pesticide particles are torn into much smaller ones and only then are they sprayed through the nozzle hole. Small droplets with forced downward direction.
Negative air pressure is created at the top of the cone. And the air is very intensively pumped into the cone. The suction air moves from the cone downwards thus directing the droplets downwards.
Pressure, vortex, speed of movement – these are the factors that form very small EFFECTIVE liquid droplets that contain a particle of pesticide.
• 50 mesh filter
• Corrosion resistant steel
• Lower rate of spray liquid
• 7000 hours of nozzle operation
• Small droplets with a forced downward direction.
• When driving at a speed of 28 km/h with a 2000 liter tank, it is possible to spray an area of about 40 hectares.